Necessary Documents & Procedures
- 8 pieces - Photographs (passport size photographs with white background)
- 2 copies - Photostat valid passport (full page)
- Previous education documents such as senior high school certificate, high school certificate, other certificates, exam results & other related education documents (with translation)
- * Non Objection Certification (NOC) – for Sub-Sahara Country Only
- * Eligibility Letter – for Nigerian Student Only (Issue by Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja, Nigeria)
- Other related education documents (with English translation)
- Medical report from origin countries before departing to KL
- Processing Fees (Non refundable) (to be advice)
- Student Visa Application & Procedures
The students can only come to Malaysia if the application is approved by Ministry of Higher Education & Immigration Department of Malaysia. The application processing time is estimated about 2 to 3 month.
The college will not be responsible if the student decided to come to Malaysia without getting approval from the college, Ministry of Higher Education & Immigration Department of Malaysia.
NOC & Eligibility Letter is a certificate of recognition which the potential student need to get the endorsement from the relevant authority from the country of origin of the student i.e. Ministry of Education, Education department, etc. These rules only apply for African students who wish to study in Malaysia.
The student needs to submit the NOC & Eligibility Letter to the college for further approval from the Malaysian Higher Education Department.
**Please refer and request from IS Office for the Forms/Checklists & etc.